Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Learn How to Hit a Draw and Improve Your Golf Game

So I've been hearing a lot about the "draw" shot. Everyone tells me that if you learn to draw you can immediately improve your game. My cousin Micky is probably the best golfer I go out to the links with and I know he hits draws with regularity. If he's using it, it's got to be a good thing.

I'm thinking about picking up this DVD I got an e-mail about today. The DVD teaches you how to hit a Draw. http://www.purepointgolf.com/hitting-a-golf-draw.htm I've gotten other DVD's from this company recently and I like the method they teach. I haven't been able to practice it enough for it to really make a difference, but the couple of times on the course that I hit the ball well using their technique shows me that it works.

The biggest problem with my game is consistency. The second biggest problem with my game is slicing. This method claims that it'll fix both of these problems. It's got me fairly excited. I think when it comes out I'll definitely give it a shot. They've got a money back guarantee. If I try it and it doesn't work, I'll just get my money back. But if I can improve my game that much from something that costs less than a round at my favorite course, then I should probably give it a try.

Joe