Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hope everyone had a nice Easter...

Hey everybody. Hope you all had a nice Easter and Passover, Spring Break, whatever...

I STILL didn't get to play this weekend. I stayed home and watched the Masters instead (it was mostly because I didn't have someone to go with). I also had a lot of work to do, so I figured I'd work and watch the tournament.

I've been working on a lot of things. Long lists of freelance stuff as well as day job stuff. I've been trying to keep up, but its a little harrowing. Everytime I turn around someone is asking for something else. I need that release, I need the relaxation of going out there and hitting a solid round. My buddy Jim has SWORN that he can make it this weekend, so I'll definitely be able to get out there. I can't wait.

So you know I've brought up PurePoint Golf's Bobby Eldridge here before. Well, Bobby's got a bunch of new videos up on YouTube. Check 'em out at http://www.youtube.com/group/golfswingsecrets

I think I'm going to start posting more links up in this blog. I'd like to point out a lot more places that I've gotten advice. The problem is that if you take advice from too many people and try to follow too many systems, you won't get anywhere. I've been trying to to stay with one system for a while and seeing if it works. I'm really into the PurePoint System now, so that's why I keep hitting on it. I've set up a separate file on my laptop here to keep all of my golf links in. I'll share what I find.

Thanks guys!

Joe