Thursday, April 12, 2007

Desert Canyon Golf Course in Fountain Hills, AZ - July 3, 2006

If you ever get the chance to play golf in Arizona, I would definitely recommend Desert Canyon Golf Course in Fountain Hills. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! My brother and I played there while they were out for a vacation last year. Because it was July in Arizona (it was 112 degrees by noon), we got on the course for super cheap - around $40. The course is well kept - even in that heat. It had some breath-taking views - I believe it was the 8th hole, a Par 3 where you're basically look down a large hill on the entire Valley of the Sun - simply awesome. And the course was difficult in a good way. Par 71, 6,500 yards but the holes were difficult. I will definitely play there again. Check out their web site at http://www.desertcanyongolf.com/html/golfcourse.html

I'm going to be playing at Palm Valley Golf Course this Sunday. It looks really nice too. That ones down at the opposite end of the valley in Goodyear. It should be a very good time. I'll make sure I post something about it after I've played.

Thanks for reading!